Interested? Come by or email us.
- Prepare restaurant tables with special attention to sanitation and order.
- Attend to customers upon entrance.
- Present restaurant menus and help customers select food/beverages.
- Take and serve orders.
- Answer questions or make recommendations for complementary products.
- Collaborate with other restaurant servers and kitchen/bar staff.
- Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude.
- Issue bills and accept payment.
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Planning drink menus and informing customers about new beverages and specials.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and dining area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Developing new cocktail recipes.